photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Life Update

Hi friends! It's been awhile, so I thought I'd fill everyone in on what's new at the Muirhead manse. As you know, we're still settling into the new house. It's taken me awhile to figure out the design direction of the place (commitment issues), but it's starting to come along. We're embarking on some major renos in the coming weeks, including a garage-to-guesthouse conversion, so we'll be more visitor-friendly than ever. :)

P is enjoying her new school. She transferred into a closer preschool in January, and so far, so good! We're already throwing ideas around for her 4th (!!!) birthday party. C is busier than ever with work and travel--all very exciting stuff.

Last fall I started taking Interior Design courses at UCLA, which has a great professional and master's program in the field. At this point, I've even begun to kinda-sorta take on clients, which has been so much fun. This probably isn't much of a surprise to those of you who know me well, so I hope you don't mind if I start posting more design-related content on here. In the meantime, I'll be hard at work on my new endeavor. Wish me luck! xoxo




No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K