photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Monday, March 25, 2013

Long Time Gone




Good morning lovely readers,

I'm so sorry about my very long absence. A few weeks back I mentioned that things were getting a wee bit hectic round these parts; that proved to be a massive understatement. As a mother, decorator and part-time student, my time is so thinly spread that, when things get cray cray, this place is first on the negligence list (followed by exercise, vegetables and laundry, respectively). I'm hoping some recent changes will provide more work-life balance. I won't go into the boring details, but I'm happy to report all is well and getting back to normal-ish.

In the next few weeks, I'll be sharing a lot of what I've been up to (tons of projects completed at our house), and I have my fingers crossed that, very soon, we'll have a totally new look going on over here at the Lemon Mac!

Heartfelt thanks to anyone who has been checking in; hopefully I can make it up to you soon!

xoxo





1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope to see you back soon!

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K