photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Career Crush: Clare Vivier


I was thrilled to see Clare Vivier's feature on TheEveryGirl.com today--I've been an admirer since she her striped pochettes started popping up in Anthropologie last year. 


photo from The Every Girl

Her simple, chic style speaks to my "less is more" philosophy and her light-filled shop in Silver Lake is oh so dreamy. 

photo from The Every Girl

I've been eyeing a few of her bags for my next everyday purse, but it's so hard to choose. Here are all my current favorites:

For a weekend trip.

For work.

Carry on bag.

Sunday brunch.

A Night Out.

Dresser Top Catchall.

Beach Tote.

Laptop Bag.

Running Errands.

Ladylike Day Bag (Dying for this one...Throw a gold monogram on that baby--done and done. Did I mention you can monogram any of these styles in gold? Yeah.)

Which one is your favorite? Do you like CV's style?


All bags available here. Read Clare's feature here.

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K