photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Friday, May 10, 2013

Legends 2013: Blogger Breakfast

Yesterday I had the opportunity to mingle with some local designers and bloggers at the Legends 2013 Merida blogger breakfast. It was such a nice change of pace to get to do some socializing with others who are in a similar situation to me. Working from home is a dream but can be very isolating at times.


The lounge was set up in the sweet little courtyard behind Lee Stanton. Some cute details from the lounge...





I stayed for a panel discussion on customization with Tim Campbell and Malcom James Kutner, and I'm so glad I did. It's always really inspiring and validating to hear such amazing designers speak about their work. 


I'm not sure I'll be able to attend any of the events tomorrow, but I'm definitely in for next year!

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K