photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pantone Color of the Year 2014: Radiant Orchid



By now, everyone knows that the Pantone Color of the Year 2014 is Radiant Orchid. That's fancy speak for purple, and I'm 100% on board with this. Here are a few of my favorite orchid-ish moments in design:


Madeline Weinrib Luce fabric via Pinterest

Angie Hranowsky does purple so well! via

Love the hit of violet in this gorgeous rug via

Ginnifer Goodwin's Nickey Kehoe-designed home. I've literally had dreams about this ottoman. 

Flora is my favorite way to add a hit of purple. I particularly love potted lavender.

Aerin Lauder's anemones are striking against the blue and green.

What do you think? Will you be adding a little radiant orchid to your home?

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K