photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Friday, April 24, 2015

Coming Soon: Jennifer Muirhead Interiors Office Update!

Hi ya'll! It's been a few years since I've done anything to my office/studio which sometimes doubles as a guest room. I've been pretty happy with the Parker Palm Springs vibes that I've been working over here, but I've got the itch to switch things up.

Since hiring an assistant a few months back and adopting a dog who's constantly in and out, the office space is seeing much more activity than when it was just little old me. So here's what's inspiring me to bring a fresh look to our office:







I'm looking for soothing neutrals with lots of textural interest...







Someplace to corral all of my pretties...







Lots of bright light...












And plenty of space to spread out!


I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K