photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Blank Canvas

Hello out there!

I am starting this blog in an attempt keep you updated on all the new things going on with Penelope (and us, too, but let's be honest, we're just not as much fun...). Since we live so far apart, I thought it would be a nice idea to create a website with photos and updates that doesn't require you to log in (like Facebook), etc... and could be accessible to everyone.

As most of you know, we had a family cold last week (I swear, I'm not trying to be cute--we ALL had it at the same time and it was horrid) and so we had to skip the park scene for a few days. During our quarantine, I set P. up with some paints and blank paper. Turns out she is une artiste tres seriouse.

Behold the master at work:







No smiling or chatting. Just 20 minutes of focused "painting." Inspired by this, C and I picked up some chunky toddler crayolas and a doodle pad at Babies'R'Us on Monday and it's the same thing--very focused coloring. I think this means she likes it...


UPDATE: On Saturday, February 19th at approximately 6:23pm, the (beige) couch fell victim to "Green Blue" crayon... No word on whether a full recovery is possible.

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K