photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dwell Studio Los Angeles Opening!

Maybe I'm late to the party on this (ugh, they probably had a party, too!) but I just got an email that Dwell Studio has opened shop here in LA at H.D. Buttercup. I've been coveting everything in their catalog and have even ordered a few things that I've been thrilled with. I was so curious about their case goods and upholstered furniture, but am always scared to buy something that substantial without seeing in person. I think Christiane Lemieux is amazing and if you love design like I do and don't have her book, Undecorate, you need it now! I had even planned a little NYC excursion to their shop when we head back east in August (more on that to come). We still have SO much more to do in the house so I think I'll head down there today,  3 year-old and all...

Some of my favorites:

Wouldn't two of these right next to each other look so great as a coffee table?

Totally obsessed with this cabinet...it's not normal.


I literally have dreams about this piece. I want it for Penelope's room.

So Scalamandre!


Need this bedding. Coincidentally I have this rug in P's room--it's her favorite spot to sit and read.


Have you ever bought anything from Dwell Studio?


xoxo



                                         All images via DwellStudio

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K