photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Elephants: They're the New Owl!

Happy news! I am working on another nursery (kids' rooms are my hands down favorite to work on)! This time for a baby BOY who is due in March, and the clients (whose living room you might remember from here) want to work in a subtle elephant theme. Of course, I am now obsessively hunting down every adorable elephant accessory I can find. It hasn't been too hard; I think the elephant is having it's "owl moment" (remember when owls were popping up everywhere in design a few years back?? I think zebras are next, for what it's worth!). Here are just a few of my faves so far:


 - utopia elephant lamp
Jonathan Adler Utopia Elephant Lamp


Needlepoint from Jonathan Adler



Leather elephant, Jonathan Adler


Serena and Lily Elephant Quilt




Ellie side table, Serena and Lily



Adorable artwork at etsy shop hippos and nuts



Home Decorators elephant hamper (P has this in natural in her bedroom.)

I mean, come on! How cute are these things??

Btw, don't think I forgot about Thrifting Thursdays, ya'll. We've just been sick around these parts for a few weeks, and I haven't had much time to get out there. Hopefully will be back soon with more the share!

xoxo

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K