photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Love Aerin Lauder




Aerin Lauder first popped onto my radar when Domino featured her office back in the day (Oh, Domino...). This utterly feminine yet completely modern image of her desk stuck with me for years...





...as did this photo of her closet. I mean...




When Architectural Digest featured her redesigned office a few months back, I was smitten again (would you or would you not sell an organ, like an important one, for that Sciolari??).




And I've seen her new cosmetics collection at Bloomingdales but haven't had an opportunity to check any of them out yet. They look beautiful, which is half the battle, and with the Lauder brand behind her, I'm sure they're gorgeous. This compact alone would look so very pretty in my purse, don't you think?



Never met a lip balm I didn't immediately buy three of...





Bronze illuminator? Yes, please.


Adorable little makeup bag.





She has also forayed into the home design arena. I'd buy this candle for its color alone.


Trio of serving bowl loveliness...



Adorbs.



 Don't smoke, don't care--I want it.




Pyrite paperweight fabulosity.


Can't wait to see what other gorgeousness comes from this stylish lady!


xoxo

All products available here/ All editorial images from here

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K