photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ro Sham Beaux: Fancy Fixtures


I'm always on the lookout for unexpected but beautiful overhead fixtures. I came across Ro Sham Beaux awhile back (a few of them are featured in Serena and Lily's catalog) but only recently checked out Charleston, SC-based designer Ann Yancy Rogers' complete collection. I'm sorry it took me so long--they are stunning! Of course, I'm completely obsessed; I've been mentally designing dream rooms around them all afternoon...

Gorgeous for a colorful dining room.


So, so glam...




These stripes are so fun.




So unique...


Perfect in a powder room or dressing room...




For my future cottage on Fire Island. Ha ha.




My favorite...



Wouldn't this table lamp look perfect in my Palm Springs Dream Home? :)




Ahh! It's too good!



Simply and graceful.



IN. LOVE.



Which one do you love?

xoxo

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K