photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cordless Lamps: Who Knew?

I'm in the middle of a big living room project for some clients who are electric socket-challenged. Finding a spot for a decent light source has been no small task. Just when I was about to ask the contractor to put a socket in the floor behind the couch (we have a sleek lacquer sofa table moment happening back there), I decided to search "cordless lamp." WHY I never thought to do this before, I don't know. But I'm thrilled to have found ModernLantern.com, which has a nice little variety of battery-operated table lamps (!!!!).

Any of these would be so chic, cord or no cord. These three are my favorite, but there are a few more options on the site, so it's worth checking out.


hive cordless lamp


luxe cordless lamp


pyrus cordless lamp


Coincidentally, we've been having the exact same issue in our guest house, and I think this little tutorial is worth a try on some cheap gourd lamps I've been eyeing for months. Yay.

Anyone else have ideas on how to get around the cord problem?

xoxo

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K