photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Monday, February 11, 2013

Stressed is Desserts Spelled Backward



Okay, so I have may have bitten off more than I can chew at the moment. This is my paltry excuse for not posting in a few weeks. Between school, work, P's schedule and just plain old life, this blog has slipped to last place in terms of priority. There are just not enough hours in the day for everything I need to crank out, and it's becoming more and more clear that I need some help. It's so hard to admit that you can't do it all on your own, isn't it? 

I have my fingers crossed that a few exciting developments will come to fruition soon (including a blog revamp!), so hopefully there will be tons to share in the coming weeks. 

xoxo

PS: I love reading about other people's day to day and how they get everything done. Erica Brechtel of Small Shop's post for Mimi+Meg was particularly interesting, as is Camilla Pavone of EffortlessStyle Blog's In Her Shoes series.

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K