photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Restaurant Design: Nopi London (Or How Many Times Can I Write the Word "Brass" in a Single Post?)

Hi everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your summer and getting to log some travel miles while you're at it. Speaking of, I'm just back from London which has quickly become my favorite city. I'm sure I said this about 273 times while I was there but, I'd move there in a heartbeat!

I was there once before in college and this was a much different experience. We had a child-free week  (Sorry P. We'll bring you next time!) of amazing restaurants, site seeing and Wimbledon madness.

Back to design: the best, best, best meal we had was at Yotam Ottenlenghi's Soho restaurant, Nopi. The food could be a whole other blog post, it was that delicious, but round these parts, we stick to the pretty stuff...




Black, white, brass--all the things I love in life.





Touches of brass throughout created the vintage yet modern atmosphere.












These oversized brass books in the downstairs dining room are genius. I especially love how they were repeated in rows on each wall. 



















Obligatory #infiniteselfie that I took in the mirrored WC. #designdork







The Strawberry Rose Petal Mess was another level of dessert.  Recipe here




And a little inspo board for those of you into the Nopi look.




No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K