photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Busy Weekend, Busier Week!

I feel terrible that I haven't had a chance to post yet this week but it's been a busy one, to say the least. We had a little party for P on Sunday, so of course our entire Saturday was spent in a last minute effort to clean and "organize" our place, which is ridiculous and only upped the grumpy quotient. But the party was worth it; P had a great time and has been asking how many days until her next birthday party, so I guess that's a good sign.

I thought I'd include some pictures of the day for those who asked. We kept it pretty simple, with a few decorations here and there, a bounce castle, glitter tattoo artist (who was amazing and so fun, if anyone wants a recommendation), taco stand (also amazing) and ice cream cake. Oh yes, and a candy bar. I'm pretty sure every parent was furious with me. I tried to include some healthy options (popcorn, granola bars, trail mix). No takers there, unsurprisingly...

Opening presents day of.

Pink bike helmet--check!


A little candy bar action.

Underneath the umbrellas.

Bouncin.

xoxo

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Glad to see you're updating! Can't wait to watch your design skillz' grow!

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K