photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Thursday, September 6, 2012

HOME UPDATE: IT’S CURTAINS ON OUR DEN!



It’s been a crazy busy summer here at the Muirhead Manse, but I finally, FINALLY have some home updates for you! Please check in for lots more to come. :)

Last week our curtains were installed. Hurray! No more cupping my right eye with my right hand while trying to watch television. Maybe you remember my previous post on the finalists –well here’s the winner:



These babies have blackout lining, which not only makes for some amazing movie watching, but has convinced me to do that same in our bedroom (more on that in an upcoming post).



Btw, I find this room so hard to photograph. It’s west-facing so I either get NO sun or ALL the sun, so if anyone has any photography tips on shooting interiors, please send them my way! (I tried turning on the lights but my Thomas O’Brien sconces just made it look like the Haunted Mansion--not what I was going for in these pictures...


We still have a little more styling to do in the room, like artwork and a great oversized tray for the ottoman, but I'm really happy with where it's at. What do you guys think? 



                                   Don't you guys just love drooping tulips?

xoxo

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K