photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Friday, October 19, 2012

Pinterest Trends: "Like" What You See?


Awhile back, one of my go-to morning bloggers posted what her Tumblr account revealed about her. I'm not completely sold on Tumblr yet (it's here if you want to check it out), but I always find it interesting to look at my "Likes" on Pinterest. Maybe it's because I don't have to choose a board and write a descriptive, they tend to be a little more insightful for me. Anyway, here are mine from this week:











I have been yearning for a little more simplicity in my own home, and I can see a little of that here. Also, there is never enough coffee for me, so a custom coffee cabinet? Luxury! What do your Pinterest "Likes" reveal about you?

xoxo

All images via Pinterest

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K