photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thrifting Thursday: A Look Back At Nate Berkus for HSN

Hi guys. It's been a bit of a hectic week here. I'm trying to nail down some kind of schedule for myself to create time for all the things I want to do, but I'm finding it hard to get it all done. There are just not enough hours in the day!

Anyway, my plan for today was to write about all the amazing things I found in the Nate Berkus for Target collection, but frankly, it was BAD. Like, I walked out of Target empty handed for the first time in my life bad. Maybe the good stuff was gone already but even when I checked online there wasn't anything that interested me. This was a total shock, as I've always adored his HSN products.

Some of the classics:

The Orbit Lamp...

Customizable settee--perfect for small spaces.

Chevron dhurrie

Twig side table

Sunburst mirror: I've used this in a client's home and it's very pretty.


Okay, this is starting to feel like a Nate Berkus tribute blog. He is one of my favorites, but this is getting out of hand! Please stay tuned for some of our home Before and After reveals coming next week!

xoxo

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K