photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thrifting Thursday: Goodwill Hunting


I picked these tiny treasures up at Goodwill a few weeks back and wanted to share with you today:

Wouldn't this blue bud vase look sweet in a bathroom with a few white garden roses?


I had grand plans to sprinkle these brass bowls throughout my home office built-ins, but then C said they looked like Eucharist cups.  Still gonna use 'em!


I've been searching for a little black and white something for my entry table, and this Nate Berkus for Target frame will do the job. 


It reminds me of these gorgeous boxes that I'm constantly on the lookout for:


Which reminds me, the new Nate Berkus collection for Target comes out THIS Sunday. I wonder if it's going to be a Missoni-style situation, or if we'll all get to pick up a few pieces before they're cleaned out.

I think thrift store finds add so much personality and warmth to our homes. What do you think? 

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K