photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Update: Fiddlehead Fig Leafs and More

Happy Monday, everyone! We had one of those nice, productive weekends and crossed a few projects off of our never-ending To Do list. Speaking of, I will have lots to share on the progress of our garage conversion to guest house/office.We're putting a little bathroom in and finally picked some tile. It's not my very first choice but it needs to tie into the main house baths, which are completely travertine. We are going with the lighter ivory travertine on the right:


A little close-up:




We finally got around the buying a pot for our fiddlehead fig leaf. I wanted to post about it months ago but I couldn't find a modern ceramic pot in 16" diameter for the LIFE of me. 


Rolling Greens Culver City finally came through for us.


I also spied this pretty little painting at Gibson and was CRUSHED to learn the price. Its tiny dimensions would be so perfect in our bathroom. I feel a DIY project coming on...


This charming mid century credenza won my heart is a contender for an office makeover I'm working on.


And we are also getting around to our master bedroom redo. I can't get enough of Peter Dunham's Fig Leaf (I must have a fig leaf obsession), so it may have to make an appearance as curtains or in my office. The little aqua bits are SO good with our wall color (Farrow and Ball "Blue Gray")!



So that's all I got for ya today, but tomorrow I'm sharing pics of my finished Painted Built-Ins!

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K