photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Monday, December 10, 2012

Sneak Peek: My Office 2013!

Since our garage reno has pretty much taken over my life as of late, I thought I'd give you a teensy sneaky peek of my inspiration board is looking like these days. It's pretty preliminary, but I thought it's be fun to fill you all in.

 I personally can't really "do" a space with just a board like this; I have to go touch all the surface materials in person before I can commit. And sometimes, even when you have all the pieces in place, there are things that just have to change, even if they look great on "paper."

I decided to go a little more feminine than I normally would. I'm really craving a bright, pretty space that I'm excited to go to every morning, and these grays and berries with a hit of brass are making me smile. 




GRAY + BERRY+ GOLD


It's not obvious here, but there is a full wall of built-ins for storage and nice-sized murphy bed for guests (please visit!).  

Unfortunately I won't have pictures for awhile as we're still very much in the construction phase, so I'm guessing what you see above will change along the way, too! I'll keep you posted, though.

xoxo

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K