photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Palm Springs Fantasy Project

After a really restful holiday break, I'm so happy to be back in the swing of things at home and here on the bloggy-blog. We had been feeling so burnt out by everything we have going on, in particular our garage reno (we are in the home stretch!) and rotating illnesses, so we hightailed it to the desert for a week of much needed rest. I actually picked up a book and read at one point, which hasn't happened in months.

We rented the sweetest little modern house in Palm Springs proper--modern, clean, bright white--the kind I always fantasize about living in. As sweet as it was, I couldn't help redecorating the living room in my mind. Just for fun:

If you could have a vacation house anywhere, where would yours be?

xoxo

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K