photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions




I've long subscribed to the clean slate ideology of January 1st, and today is no different. At the very least, I like to think of it as a time for reflection, reevaluation and motivation. 2012 was a year of taking baby steps towards some of my personal goals, and I intend for 2013 to bring more of that. I won't bore you with my laundry list of resolutions (Do you really care if I eat breakfast every day? I didn't think so.). Instead, I will leave you with a Buddhist quote to reflect on. I came across it awhile back, and it's been on my mind ever since:  

"Are you living the highest expression of yourself?" 

Well, are you?

Cheers to a happy and healthy 2013!

xoxo

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K