photo home-63.png photo about-52.png photo portfolio-4.png photo contact-51.png

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Anna Wintour's Vogue Office: Get The Look


Yesterday while cruising Pinterest, I came across this pin of Anna Wintour's office at Vogue, which we saw snippets of in 2009's "The September Issue:"

via

It's been a few years since that film came out and we first saw her office, but the serenity and chicness of the image struck me immediately. Lately I've been drawn to much more classic interiors that look collected as opposed to "decorated", and I think Wintour's office is a perfect example of a space that is both fresh, personal and timeless at the same time. Here's my version of Wintour's office to which I would add enormous clusters of peonies and tons of graphic art:





Click through for more info:



What do you think about Anna's office? 

No comments:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K